SAVE $$ ON INSULATION PACKAGES!
5 ways to save big dollars and make money by insulating your house fully with a roof, walls and underfloor insulation package to increase the energy rating by up to 3.5 stars.
- Do you know if promoted correctly at the time of re-sale a typical suburban house with fully insulated roof, walls and floor, with a 3.5 star energy rating, is worth more than a typical older Australian house which often has an energy rating of between 0 and 1.5 stars (EER 0 – EER 1.5) as savings of up to 70% of running costs of a house can be achieved by homes with the higher energy rating **. And, the house is remarkably more comfortable to live in. In some places like the ACT this can result in as much as a 14% increase in house price ($80,000) as a result of the Mandatory Residential Energy Rating Disclosure laws which are already in place. The introduction of these laws are being considered in other states.
- A saving on the initial purchase of these home improvements of up to $2,000 can be achieved if walls, floors and roofs are insulated together rather than separately. We can help with interest free payment terms (A.P. and conditions apply). Start saving now while you pay off the home improvements. Why pay $2000* to insulate your roof (premium products including extras associated with exhaust fans, downlights and ducted air conditioning) when you can pay $6,000* to insulate your roof, walls and underfloor to cocoon your house and protect it from the weather. Just insulating a roof is often not a problem solver as heat is gained and lost through walls and timber flooring. Insulating the roof alone can even exacerbate cooling problems in summer, which is why expert advice and a site inspection is required.
*Prices based on average 120 m2 brick veneer single storey, tiled roof, timber elevated floor home in Sydney, NSW.
- Do you know that up to 40% of your energy bills can be spent on heating and cooling and with the average family of 4 spending $2,500 or more on energy bills each year, and many with ducted air spend more, this means up to $1,000 per year can be spent on heating and cooling your home. Up to 70% of this spend can be saved by increasing the energy rating of a house from 0 stars to 3.5 Stars (0 EER to 3.5 EER) with an insulation package. This equates to a potential annual savings of up to $700 ** and as well the occupants achieve additional benefits associated with reduced appliance, decoration, fittings and fixtures maintenance and replacement costs, reduced occupants medical costs and increased comfort levels.
**Excludes solar powered homes.
- Did you know that you can reduce the size of your air-conditioning system with a fully insulated home? Reducing your initial installation costs and running costs significantly?
- Did you know that you can reduce the size of your Solar Electricity System by up to 25% by fully insulating your house? Or sell more power back into the grid?
So click Here to organise your obligation free energy saving inspection and quote for your home improvements.